Thursday, June 18, 2020

Twitch.tv Streaming!

A couple months ago, when COVID-19 forced all of us to stay at home, I started doing a weekly Arcade Stream on Twitch.tv.  I’ve been wanting to put on a regular twitch stream for a while now, and had been slowly acquiring the hardware to do one legitimately.







My schedule is every Thursday at 6PM PST/8PM EST, then randomly on the weekend.

The goal for Thursday’s is to run Arcade Games on Real Hardware for a couple hours, just chillin’ playing games and talking about them. Weekends will be random. Could range from arcade, to consoles old or new, or doing art. We’ll see what I feel like then. But Thursday’s should be arcade consistent.

I’m not doing this for money or anything, just an excuse to play my toys with people who appreciate them. But if people want to donate or subscribe, I'm not going to stop them. :)

Come on by the stream and hang out!

https://twitch.tv/gillaxian

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, Checked out your Twitch stream! Pretty cool setup you got going, would you be interested in answering a questionnaire for a gaming news website? It'll be like a featured post and I'll obviously link to your twitch stream and socials. It would be about arcade games and how arcade games influenced gaming and esports in general. Hit me up if you're willing to! I used to play a lot of arcade games like Pac-man (classic) and some I dont even remember the game and wondered if Arcade games have a future in Esports amidst extremely competitive games like League of Legends or Dota2.

    ReplyDelete